The SVDC aims to improve dental education for the overall progress of the community. Our Dental college has been permitted with an annual intake of 100 students every year by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New delhi.
The undergraduate (BDS) programme of 4 years followed by 1 year internship will lead to completion of BDS degree. For teaching and training in Pre clinical, Para clinical and allied Medical Sciences, our sister institution Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, an 800 bedded Hospital, will be utilized.
Our faculty consists of experienced and highly qualified teachers in various specialties of dentistry. We have excellent infrastructure and abundant patient inflow in the OP, which is equipped with 205 fully automated dental chairs and state of art equipments. 4 Air Conditioned classrooms, well equipped laboratories, Air Conditioned Central Library with more than 4500 books, National & International Journals, e-library containing 25 computers with Delnet connection to provide excellent ambience for sound learning.
Ramachandra Educational Trust (RET) has following Institutions
- Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Center
- Sri Venkateshwaraa Dental College
- Indrani College of Nursing
- Sri Venkateshwaraa College of Engineering and Technology
- Sri Venkateshwaraa College of Paramedical Sciences
- Sri Venkateshwaraa College of Physiotherapy
- Shri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy